It’s no secret that I love everything for my kids to have style. As much as I’m here for the style, I still want functionality. When style and function intersect, it’s like the heavens have opened up. That’s how I felt when Mister put together Harper’s new wheels from Quinny. Check out Harper, rolling like a Boss.
Photos by Anna Lynn Hughes Photography
The new Quinny Moodd stroller rides like a new Bentley. Not that I know how a Bentley rides, but I can imagine this has to be the stroller equivalent (without the price tag). I can’t begin to explain how stunning this stroller is. It’s unique designed frame along with the beautiful fabric colors makes the Quinny Moodd a total head turner.
In addition to the stunning looks of the Quinny Moodd, it has great function.
- The stroller features an automatic unfold feature. Seriously, the stroller unfolded with the touch of one button.
- Moodd is also compatible with the Maxi Cosi infant seat. You can easily remove the Moodd seat and attache the Maxi Cosi infant seat.
- Features a two way reclining seat. Harper can face me or look out in to the world as she rides in style.
- Quinny Moodd is available in 8 different color combinations. I know my Natural Delight color Moodd is everything but you have even more fly options.
- The handle can easily adjust to your height. No more slouching over trying to steer your stroller.
Since I frequent the mall with Harper in tow, having a good stroller is important to me. This stroller rolls and turns like a dream! It’s not the lightest stroller on the block but I could use the exercise. I’m sure we will put a lot of miles on this stroller this spring.
*This post is sponsored by Quinny. Thoughts and opinions are my own.