Happy September! My favorite fashion season will be arriving soon! Last year this time I was ready to pop with Harper, so I didn’t get to enjoy last year’s fall fashion scene. This year I’m pumped! It may be September but its still too hot to break out the full blown fall fashion. If you’re like me and dress for the seasons, here are a few key pieces to help you transition in to fall.
- Denim vest. You get the look of a denim jacket without overheating.
- Cargo or utility vest. They look great with jeans, leggings and dresses.
- Kimonos. Light-weight way to cover your arms but still be cool.
- Denim jacket. They go with EVERYTHING.
- Blazer. Layer over a tee shirt with some jeans or slacks.
- Booties. Replace sandals with ankle boots.
- Gladiator or caged sandals. For those who are not ready to cover up their toes.
Until the weather cools off and we can break out the Ugg boots, these items will help you get by. What are you looking forward to wearing this fall?