I get compliments on my eyebrows but I can’t take credit because they are not really mine : ). I do get them threaded but they need a lot of help. Below are my brows finished and ready to go! But I will show you how I get here. Disclaimer: I am NOT a makeup artist I just try to figure out what works for me.
But this is the real Trina! Thin and crazy brows! Sad isn’t it!
1. I use a brow brush to brush them into place. I look like a creeper in this one.
2. Pull out a thin brush and dark brown shadow (NO BLACK). I love my angled eyeliner brush from Target Up & Up line. Its like $2.
3. The shadow I use is Rich Brown by Bobbi Brown. I have had it for years and still barely have a dent in it. Always use dark brown. Black is just to harsh.
4. Find out where your brows should start. I read or saw somewhere many years ago how to figure this out. Take a brush or pencil and set it next to your nose. Line it up to the inside corner of your eye. That is where your brow should start. Use the line closest to the nose.
5. Do the same for the end of your brow.
6. Dab you brush in the brown shadow, tap of the access powder. I start an outline of the top and bottom of your natural brow. Make sure to use wispy (if that is a word) light strokes. Don’t press to hard!
7. Then I do a light stroke up in the direction of my brow hairs. This is sounding crazy as I type! LOL. Moving on!
8. Then I fill in as needed. I normally don’t have to dip my brush back in the shadow. You only need a little with light strokes.
9. Mission complete!
10. Sometimes I get a little excited and my brows can look to harsh. I just use a q-tip to rub off some on the shadow. Just don’t go outside the outline.
Last Step! Just add makeup! See what a difference it makes? Sorry for the creepy pictures!
Brows frame your face! It is important to keep them in shape. I usually get mine threaded to keep the shape. You should get your brows done at least every two weeks. Again, I am no professional, I just thought I would share.
How do you keep you brows maintained? Was this post helpful? Did I scare you?