I think it is super important to know you have options for products for your baby. I am pumped to tell you about the Shea Moisture Organic Baby care products. I am sure most of you are familiar with Shea Moisture hair products that are pretty awesome (talking about it HERE). I could only guess that the children’s products would have to be on the same HIGH level.
Let’s talk about this eczema soap! The smell is divine! Luckily Peyton, has not had any eczema issues but this soap is still great to use. I am currently having Mister test it out since he has issues with eczema, he doesn’t know it’s technically “baby” soap! You know they don’t pay attention! So far so good!
I am in love with the Argan Oil Head to Toe Ointment! Since Peyton refuses to potty *rolls eyes* and is still in diapers I use this to protect her skin.
I use the Argan Oil Head to Toe Ointment for diaper area, cuts, lips … you name it!
In Summary What I Love About Shea Moisture Organic Baby Products:
- It’s Organic! You don’t have to continue to put that junk that is in other baby items on your babies skin! The ingredients are well thought out to take care of your babies skin.
- The Smell!!! Your baby (or yourself) won’t smell like a bottle of baby power (don’t get me wrong it smells good) but the light scents are wonderful but not overbearing!
- Availability! Products are available at Target, Walgreens, CVS! I feel like I have seen it at Buy Buy Baby…
- Packaging! I love the pumps on the lotion. Only take two pumps for me to lotion Peyton up! The pumps help with wasting product and it last a long time.
- It works! You baby won’t end up with dry skin minutes later!