Since having Harper almost a year ago, I’m still working on getting back to my beauty routines. I love me a good face mask but with two kids, it’s hard to find time to use them. I’m dedicating my Saturday mornings to revitalize my beauty routines. When you hit your 30’s, it’s important to take care of your skin. Face masks help to repair some of the wear and tear we put on our faces. I thought I would share some of my favorite luxury face masks that stand up to their claims.
- Erno Laszlo Transphuse Age Defying Mask leaves my skin feeling hydrated and firm. This mask only takes 5-10 minutes.
- Omorovicza Gold Hydralifting Mask instantly gave my skin a smooth and firm appearance. I noticed a smoother finish to makeup after using this mask.
- Natura Bisse Diamond White Glowing Mask gives me an instant glow. This mask also helps with evening your skin tone with continued use.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask gives my skin an instant glow. Only down side is that you have to leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and I usually forget.
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask left my skin feeling… Fresh! It really felt like I used fresh vegetables straight out of the garden on my face. My skin is left smooth and hydrated after using this mask.
I’m creeping up on 40 and trying to make sure this face of mine doesn’t crack. All these masks are pretty great and stand up to their claims. Have you tried any of them? What’s your favorite face mask?