This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Dr. Pepper Snapple Group but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #TENways http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
If you are like me and not ready for the beach, here are my tips to get you going and look like you’ve been ready!
1. Stop into Walmart with this coupon to purchase one of the Four DPSG TEN beverages. To loose weight and keep our tummies flat you gotta cut calories.
2. Find some super fly and big shades. Bigger the glasses, the smaller your face looks.
3. Sport a cute straw hat. What women doesn’t look fabulous with she hits the pool or beach with a fly hat.
4. Pull out that bright pink lipstick. It will look like you put on makeup when you didn’t. Just keep the shades on.
5. Rock a cute cover-up. make sure its loose and flowy. Make sure it’s cute so you can get away with not taking it off.
6. Wear a high-waist bathing suit. If you’re like me, you may want to cover up those motherhood tribal wounds.
7. Make sure your bikini top has support. The higher the lady lumps, the slimmer you look.
8. Carry a nice big tote. You can use it to hold over parts you don’t want to expose. Great for pictures.
9. Do sit-ups as much as you can until you get to the beach. Hopefully your abs will be sore and cause you to hold your stomach in.
How do you get ready for swimsuit season? Have you tried any of the Four DPSG TEN beverages?