I cared for my skin from the inside out with Aveeno® as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #Aveeno
Aveeno® products have been a lifesaver through out my pregnancy with Harper. Early in my pregnancy I suffered from severe dry skin on both the face and body. Aveeno® Positively radiant Daily Moisturizer nipped my dry skin in the bud fairly quickly. Now that Since my body is still looking like I’m 7 months pregnant, I’m going to start with getting my face all the way together. Here are the steps that I plan use to get my skin flawless.
- Drink lots of water. Breastfeeding will have your skin feeling extra dry. I plan on doubling up on the water.
- In addition to using my favorite facial wash, I plan to gently exfoliate each time to remove dead and dry skin using either one of my facial devices or a pad.
- Moisturize. After every wash I will use Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. Seasons are changing, so it’s a must to moisturize before the cold months hit. Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture of your skin in 4 weeks.
- Take vitamins. I will continue to take my vitamins (prenatal) religiously. I think that is the reason why so many women see severe changes in their skin and hair because they stop taking vitamins after they deliver.
- Eat right. Not only do I need to eat right to loose this baby weight (and then some), but also it will help me with my skin goals. The Diet Diaries will be back!