- Make a list of what snacks your child likes to eat. Don’t introduce a new snack while on the go.
- Pick snacks children can eat by themselves. Skip snacks that require utensils.
- Find snacks that are packaged in convenient snack size portions. Mott’s Snack & Go applesauce comes in small squeezable pouch. If your child’s snack of choice doesn’t come in snack size, place snack size portions in resealable baggies.
- Pack a variety of snacks. You never know what mood your child is in.
- Choose snacks are small enough to fit in your purse.
- Include at least one “break in case of emergency” snack. You know…that snack your kid will do anything you say to get? This snack may also be in the form of a candy.
- No messy snacks! Say no to snacks that can stain or spill.
Mott’s®Snack & Go is the nutritious applesauce kids love in a squeezable pouch they can take with them wherever they go. Mott’s is also the only applesauce brand with Box Tops for Education®, helping to support kids’ schools. Visit Motts.comto learn more.
Compensation was provided by Mott’s® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Mott’s®.