Attention Publix Shoppers! From February 23–29 you can participate in P&G’s “One List Life” promotion, available exclusively at Publix: simply select any four fabulous participating P&G items and pick up a FREE Rotisserie Chicken while you’re at it! Learn more at http://www.savingspg.com/.
I don’t cook much! I have a few staples that I make. I am not a bad cook, I just have no desire to try and make anything new. I would rather clean the bathroom! But I don’t mind shopping! So my shopping trips consist of getting food for Peyton and restocking the essentials. Here are my tips that simplify my life and make shopping a breeze.
- Don’t go shopping hungry! Everything will look delish if you do!
- Check your fridge and make a list.
- Grab the sales paper when you head in the door. You may see something on sale that you want to try.
- Buy generic to save money
- Buy full size items and use baggies to portion them out. Baggies are you best friend! Pre-portioned items can cost double.
- Try to get everything in one place. With these high gas prices, I am not driving some where else to save 50 cents.
I hope my tips can help make your life easier! What are some of your shopping tips?
Make sure you check out the One List Life promotion from P&G at Publix. Get a FREE rotisserie chicken when you 4 of the participating P&G products that are also on sale. Promotion runs from 2/23 to 2/29.
Thank you to P&G for sponsoring my participation in this “One List Life” promotion. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.