Did you notice how Peyton’s changes up with each outfit? That’s my little fashion girl! Peyton knows how to werk a hat! We ditched the jacket and added this bird print button-down shirt. I love that Carter’s fall clothing all works together. You can pick up a few pieces and make multiple outfits.
Here is your cheat sheet to fall trends you can find at Carter’s:
- Tomboy Chic: Take athletic pieces or boy’ish clothing and give it a girly twist with floral prints, lace details and sparkly shoes.
- Camo: Heart be still. Y’all know I love me some camo. Carter’s has so many cute camo dresses, pants and leggings. Add bright colors to camo for boys and mix patterns with florals for girls.
- Vintage Prints: Items with small and sweet graphics (like the button down Peyton is wearing) give them a vintage feel.
- Fresh Plaids: This traditional pattern has been updated with fresh new colors.
- New Sizes: Select stores have started carrying sizes 7-12. No need to switch the kids over to teen clothing before their time. Love that!
Now for more Carter’s goodness! Use the widget below to enter to win a $50 gift card to Carter’s. Giveaway is open to U.S.A mailing addresses only and will end on 7/30/14 at 11:59pm eastern time. Good luck and happy shopping!
*This post is sponsored by Carter’s. Thoughts and opinions are my own.